Joyetech Cuboid 150W TC
Introducing the Joyetech Cuboid, an incredibly small dual 18650 battery TC mod! It is just slightly larger than the Joyetech Evic-VTC single 18650 mod! The Joyetech Cuboid uses the Variable Temperature Control system with firmware V3.0 and 150W output which includes Titanium, Nickel, and Stainless Steel 316 in TC Mode and customized TCR available now.
The Joyetech Cuboid features stainless steel 510 threads and a wide border which matches quite nicely with larger sized tanks. The Joyetech Cuboid is powered by two replaceable 18650 cells with the new slip-open cover. Multiple colors, 0.96-inch OLED screen and the new dual-battery bar display make it more practical and attractive catering to your preference.
Upgradeable firmware ensures that your device is always up to date.
Firmware 3.10 for the Joyetech Cuboid now available which allows you to upgrade to 200W!
Please note: The display screen is covered by a protective film.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 3-5/8" x 1-5/8" x 1-1/8"
- Stainless Steel 510 Threads
- Temperature Control: Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel 316 and TCR Mode
- Output Wattage: 1-150W
- Temperature Control Range: 100 - 315C / 200 - 600F
- Resistance Range: 0.05-1.5ohm for Variable Temperature Mode
- Resistance Range: 0.1-3.5ohm for Variable Wattage Mode
- Requires (2) 18650 High Amp Batteries (sold separately)
- Upgradable Firmware
- Multi-Colored 0.96-inch OLED Screen
- Dual Battery Display Bar
- New Slip-Open Battery Cover for Simple Battery Changes
- Micro USB Port for Firmware Updates and Charging
- **We recommend an external charger for optimal charging**
- Reverse Battery Polarity Protection
- New Firmware V3.10 for Cuboid Available
Cuboid can be upgraded via VT Software. The new firmware V3.10 for Cuboid, increases maximum output up to 200W.